When using the site there are a few rules we would like you to adhere to.
- Only bid on jobs you can fulfil.
- Have good communication with your customers at all times.
- Care of the customers items should be of the utmost importance.
We do not allow the following:
- Bidding on jobs that you might not be able to complete (this includes auto bids, if a job has a specific time frame you must be able to complete it in that time without argument)
- Attempting to exchange contact details or company names via the website.
- Placing extremely low bids and then replacing with a higher one.
- Derogatory posts regarding customers or other transport providers.
- Charging VAT or extra costs post acceptance of a bid.
- Falsely claiming to be a member of a trade association.
- Entering company information in the business profile or additional information on the bids section e.g. company name, email, web addresses or phone numbers.
- Requesting customers complete the transaction outside of the website, this includes on other websites.
- Indicating to customers that DQC are not acting professionally or fair in the way we conduct our business.
- The use of foul language, threatening or intimidating behaviour directed to a customer, transport provider or DQC employee.
If you do any of the above you will receive a written and/or verbal warning and repeated violation of the rules will result in your account being suspended.
Article is closed for comments.