When submitting bids to have the most success from the site we recommend the following:
- Accredit your account - If you have goods in transit, removals or motor trade insurance upload this from your dashboard. Customers will have more confidence in your service if they know you hold the necessary insurance: What documents do you need to verify my account?
- Fill out your business profile in full - Customer’s use this information in order to help make their decision: How do I add information to my profile?
- Bid on a high volume of jobs- Some of the jobs on the system are from customers who place the add but then may find an alternative to transport their items. If you only bid on one or two jobs these could be those
- Make sure your pricing is in line with the competition- Once you've got a few completed jobs on the site jobs will start to come through more often and customers will be happy paying extra for a company with more completed jobs, until then make sure you're competitive
- Get multiple jobs all going in the same direction- This will help keep the price down: How can some transport providers give such low bids?