Q. What insurances do I need?


For courier work you need to have vehicle insurance that covers you for “carriage of goods for hire and reward” and a goods in transit policy/removals policy.

If it’s vehicles your transporting you’ll need either a motor trade or goods in transit that covers vehicles.

Our understanding is that to transport on the back of a vehicle you would need both, please check with your insurance to get the best advice.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.

Save up to 75% on delivery costs